Make the most of your Meeting of the Americas experience! By downloading the 2013 Meeting of the Americas official mobile app, you can browse the scientific program, plan and sync your schedule between devices, receive event alerts,and locate exhibitors in the exhibit hall.
AGU strongly recommends that you download the app before arriving in Cancun. Please remember standard international rates apply to cell phone coverage in Cancun. While at the conference, please use Meeting of Americas provided Wi-fi.
Attendees can expect easy-to-use interactive capabilities:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute information using the Dashboard
- Organize your time with “My Schedule”
- Receive important real-time communications via Alerts
- Follow and join in on the Meeting of the Americas “chatter” using a built-in Twitter feed
- Locate the exhibitors you want to visit
- Connect with colleagues and manage your OSPA and ePosters account through Meeting Central
The 2013 Meeting of the Americas official mobile app is available for mobile devices including:
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (software requirement: iOS 5.1 or later)
- Blackberry (software requirement: 6.0 or higher)
- Android (software requirement: OS of 2.0 or later)
- Windows phones
How to Download
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry, Windows phones, and all other web browser-enabled phones and tablets): Scan the QR code or point your device’s web browser to http://app.core-apps.com/agu_moa13. You will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device. On some phones, it may be useful to bookmark this page for future reference.
The mobile app is created by Core-Apps, LLC.
New Feature: Multi-Device Sync
The 2013 Meeting of the Americas mobile app has a new feature this year: multi-device sync. This feature will allow you to create a personal schedule on one device (i.e. your desktop computer) and sync it to another device (i.e. the tablet and/or smartphone you plan to use at the Meeting of the Americas). You will need to download the app on each device you plan to use. Please remember to link all devices to the same account and to refresh each device after any changes are made. For example, if you add an event to your schedule using your tablet and want to see it on your smartphone, you will need to refresh the app on the tablet before refreshing the app on the smartphone. Click here for more detailed instructions regarding the multi-device sync.